Thursday, November 25, 2010

Q & A about My Life in Corea Korea

Hello everyone,

Thanks so much to the new subscribers via blogspot.com, youtube, and facebook. I appreciate your support so much. I have had more views on the last video in the first week than I ever expected. I am so happy because my youtube page is not popular. Please pass the URL or link around to your friends, family, co-workers and other people in your life that are interested in living abroad. Also, even if they are not interested in living or traveling abroad please pass this to them because they might know someone who is interested. This a great experience. Below is the link to questions that were submitted by some of you.

Thanks so much!! : )
Q & A about My Life in Corea Korea

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers