Friday, November 4, 2011

Comic of the Day (COD) II "Bus Drivers"

So, I'm standing at the light waiting for it to change, so I can't walk across the street.  I look up and this bus driver is creeping down the street with his bus door open, staring at me slowly. Really dude!? You really need to be focusing on your driving technique.

Bus Driver #2.... a completely different day.... I'm sitting at the bus stop waiting for my bus to come. It's a longer wait than normally, so I sat on the bench to relax myself. A bus driver with his door open again (which isn't completely abnormal.) winks at me... I wasn't sure how to take that... but laughed hard! I hope it wasn't a flirty wink, but it sure seemed and felt like it. Hahaha! I think I laughed a good 30 seconds. ;)

Stayed tuned for more COD's! :D

1 comment:

Followers