Thursday, July 26, 2012

Moving on... moving forward!

How do I deal with a break-up and transitioning back into "the real world" (my world) after leaving Corea.

I am reminded daily "I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me." Phillipians 4:13

"Nothing in your history, is stronger than your destiny." -T.D Jakes .  Whatever has happened, is just that, has happened!  Whatever is for me is for me & whatever isn't, just isn't for me.  It's funny the situation that happened to me 10 years ago basically happened to me again, 10 years later .  However, I didn't handle it as best as I would have liked, but I still handled it better, like a lady and with grace. I'm learning from it, forgiven and moving forward stronger than ever with God. My faith is so much deeper and rooted in Christ.  I don't know who the lucky man will be, but whomever he is God is preparing such a great lady for him.  If I had to go through all this to wait for that special man... It was all worth it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers