Sunday, August 5, 2012

Better than the Day Before

Each day is better than the day before even, if it doesn't feel like it. I am making progress and making a conscious effort to move forward with my life. I decided I will not be moving to San Antonio for the job with Frito Lay - Pepsi.  I felt that tug from God that wasn't the direction for my life. What is the direction for my life? Only God knows!

Today, at work a guy (customer, that was NOT trying to hit on me) says, "Are you from the Islands?" I replied "No, do I have an accent?" He says "No, you look like you're from Barbados or Aruba." I thought to myself those people are gorgeous, so I took that as a compliment.  :)

Also, after work I had a missed call and a voicemail from my Mommie.  She said that one of the ministers at my church asked about me and said that "I should learn a 2nd language. She believe that they haven't seen the last of me. That I will be international and do great things." So, this will be something that I keep in my back pocket as a confidence builder for rough days like today. Also, I'll be praying about it for God's guidance. Maybe he can explain this to me and lead me how to obtain such gifts & then direct me where to use these gifts.

Throughout the week I am reminded of this song by Vickie Yohe "I'm at peace even though my heart is breaking." I am also reminded of T.D Jakes sermon "The Silence of God" This is a time in my life where God is silent, so many different things are occurring in my life that I don't understand. I really need to depend on God for everything!!! I don't get it now, but I'm hoping one day he'll show me what all of this was meant for.....

Preparing for WTAL 2012... I'll be so ready to receive!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers