Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Blurts & Blurps VI... "Starring Mr. Bangladesh"

Blurts: Yesterday, I was on the subway on my way to visit my homegirl because she is leaving. Mind you we are all use to people staring at us over here, but there was one stare I was trying to shake. It was a familiar stare I had seen many times back home from a group that will remain nameless.  I was doing really good ignoring HIM. Then the stare got closer, then closer, hmm...then the stare STOOD UP!! What!?! Omg he is coming closer...good thang my stop was up next....I thought...GULP!!! I was about to get off only to realize that was the wrong stop my stop was the one after Jije station. Oh my however will I get off the subway avoiding this pecuilar stare? Well, I was counting every minute until I thought the subway would stop, but oh I guess I couldn't count fast enough because the stare got closer and closer until he asked me where I was from, what I was doing in Korea, and wanted my phone number. Oh my!  Well, I couldn't shake "Mr. Bangladesh" until I met up with my friend Briana, so I gave him a fake number and we ran! : ) I should have given him Bri's number since she is leaving in a few days! Haha! : )


Blurps: Today, I am at home in bed chillin! It is the schools anniversary every December 15th. I asked how many years it has been established and the teacher told me "many-many!" I am just glad to be off! YAY!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers