Thursday, May 6, 2010

Itaewon and other places around Korea

Hanging out with friends in Itaewon last weekend. It was so nice outside I had to go to Seoul and while I was there I saw more of my friends. You will also see different random pictures of things in Korea. The way some people dress is interesting to me, the ads in the subway, and of course you will see the pictures of me with friends. Enjoy!


This ad was up in the subway in Korea. Of course, I liked it because there are Africans in the ad with the Korean guy. :)


 



She was fierce in that green outfit!
My buddy Big Mike
My two mentoree's and princesses in training jk!  Chas (right), Me, Esha (left)

Arabics or Indians (not sure, sorry) in Korea... see there are many foreigners here! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers