Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Mistakes

Is anything really a mistake or are mistakes just lessons?! Everyone makes mistakes. Life is a school! A learning process. And some lessons are more painful than others, but that's just how it is. The sum total of our experiences is what makes us who we are... all good experiences would not result in the strong, interesting, beautiful people we are. :)

I did not write this, but I heard it on a tv show, that I watch frequently. The name of the show is "The Secret Life of an American Teenager" This quote was very encouraging to me the other day, and I wanted to share.

3 comments:

  1. Hi, just catching up on your blog! I've enjoyed what I've seen! Good job! Remain faithful to God and he will be faithful to u! Love u! God bless u! Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Skubi!!! It's been a while since I've read your blog, but I must admit that you have been doing your thing. I love the encouraging words on this post, it is so true. I miss seeing you and I hope that I can see ya soon. I'm headed out to Dallas...well Irving tomorrow morning and we will see what God has in store for me. I believe he's been showing me that Topeka is not the area for me right now. I'm gonna continue to pray on my situation as well as pray for you. I love you and I'm sooo proud of you. Be Blessed Sis!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww! Thank you soo much! I too appreciate the encouraging words, and thats what it is all about, moving forward and continuing to encourage our sisters and brothers! I Love you too and dont forget my big Texas map! Hahaha! Enjoy yourself! I know you will. :) God bless and thanks for supporting me and following this blog.

    ReplyDelete

Followers