Monday, July 26, 2010

Catching up.... stay tuned!

I haven't blogged in over a month. My apologies, but that should tell you that I have so much great stuff to upload for you all. I have taken more than a few pictures of the Mudfest, BBQ, hanging around Itaewon...AGAIN events... I know most of you love the videos. I post things to this blog, facebook, and youtube so please forgive my tardiness. This is the week to stay tuned because as I calm down. I will have time to upload these great events for you.

I also will be going rafting this weekend, so I will be able to include those events, followed by a DMZ tour of the line between North and South Korea, no we do not cross over into North Korea, so no worries. Also, I will be going Bunjee jumping and will film that... take care!

Stay tuned...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers