Sunday, August 1, 2010

Mudfest 2010

Checkout some of the pictures from our roll in the mud, which is held annually in July in Boryeong City at Daecheon Beach. This was the 13th annual event and my first event, of course. I had so much fun! You think who wants to roll around in mud, but they have several normal events in the mud. The events consist of a mud slide, mudball fight, mud wrestling, color mud painting and then a mud drop. Also, there are other events happening and different vendors selling items to foreigners and mostly Korean food is sold. There is also a lot of drinking if you are into that, but wasnt feeling that so opted out of drinking at this event. ;) I enjoyed myself and would go again if I was in Korea next July, but I won't be. :)

2 comments:

  1. Hi "Jess!" I love the pics!! Looks like you had a blast!! We love you and miss you and can't wait for you to come home!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey April! Glad you enjoyed it! We had a blast! I miss and love you too! I thank you for following my life in Korea and please keep reading and watching! :)

    ReplyDelete

Followers