Friday, August 13, 2010

1st & 2nd graders singing Head, Shoulders, Knees & Toes... Acappella!

Friday, was the last day of Summer English Camp for my 1st & 2nd graders. It was also the final concluding day for all Seotan & Naesoo Elementary Camps. I am so glad that the camps are finish. It is a lot of work, however, my school is great with the camp hours, so I am thankful for that.


In the conclusion, of the camp I had the 1st & 2nd grade students sing "Head, Shoulders, Knees & Toes" Acappella, and oh they had to sing it by themselves. I did not sing with them. I wanted to see how well they knew the song. My kids did, soooo great! I can claim them as my students! They know the song well. Remember, most of these kids did not know English before taking English classes this year or last year. Most of them have never spoken to a native English teacher. This is great and very brave of them. They enjoy the song and were a riot to work with... stay tuned for more from Me @ Seotan Elementary School! :)


Please watch the video Head, Shoulders, Knees, & Toes... ACAPPELLA!!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers