Monday, October 11, 2010

She's BACK!!!

Hello All!

I was in the USA for 2 weeks for my high school reunion! We had a blast, it was so nice to see some old faces. Also, was so glad that so many people were interested in my experience here. Of course, as usual I have to apologize for taking so long to update this blog. I have really been on the go. Starting with a pre-vacation to Busan Beach. Finally, Thursday, September 16th arrived and I was off to the USA... Dallas, TX. I enjoyed hanging out with my friends. Then, later in the week I went to Topeka, KS to visit my mom, sisters, nieces, nephews, and of course to attend my 10 year high school reunion! I have many pictures I will post and share with you. Overall, my time there was great. After, being there I was actually excited and ready to come back to the ROK/ROC (Rep of Korea/Corea.) I was surprised that I was ready to return. One thing I realized is that I think I was ready to return because I knew what was enstore for me next. The next phase in my life. I will reveal that later, so please stay tuned.

Pictures coming soon! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers