Sunday, March 18, 2012

The Skubi Cleanse

I am no longer living in South Corea. I arrived back in the US Feb 29th at 11 PM. I am so happy to be home and in my new location, which I may reveal later. However, I want to stick to the topic. I have been wanting to do an extreme diet, even tho lots of people are against. I wanted to do this diet for more than just the weight loss. I wanted to do it for spiritual, mental and maybe even emotional reasons. We know that relocating can be one of the many life changing experiences in a persons life.  Although, I am doing very well I still have those moments of wondering, when I think "What am I doing next? What am I doing here? What is going to happen? etc" I think you get the point. So, I've really felt that I need this time to digest everything that is going on in my life, things that have happened in my life, and where I want to head in my life. I think this is the perfect time for me to give this  a shot. I mean I've got to try. I'm already going into this realistic knowing that I'll do well or I may fail. For me either is okay for now, because I just want to at least let myself know that "I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me." Phil 4:13.

Note: The only thing I am no going to do that is highly suggested is the ease in. One day of fasting is a trial for me so 10 will be a tribulation. So, 15 days (including the 5 day ease in) is NOT gonna happen this time. Besides I just decided to do this today. lol!

Anyways, Day 1 of the Master Cleanse Diet starts March 19th, 2012... my 30th birthday! :) I'm going out of my 20's with a BANG! And into my 30's with a BANG!

Anyways, I'll do my best to update this every night to let you know how it went! :) I'm excited are you? Join me? You can do it too!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers