Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Back to the US update

Hey!!!

As you all know I'm back in the States. While I am here I'm working on base until I can get something stable that I like. It's been eventful working on base. There are many guys that come in, but I can't say that there's a lot of eye candy at Fort Jackson. It's ok, but I can't say that I'm really looking to date at this point in my life either.

So, what else is new!? I started a new weight loss competition with my friends on facebook. There are about 20  of us. Some of us are losing weight and I am excited about that, since being home I've lost an additional 7 pounds, making it a total of 35 lbs, since 2/2010. The competition is officially over tonight at midnight. I'm glad for all the encouragement the ladies gave each other. I've learned that support during weight loss is vital.

Well, there's not much else to say, just living life and God is teaching me things daily. I hope all is well with everyone. :)

Take care,
Skubi

2 comments:

  1. Black Man that was in Korea is Highly offended...LOL. It was great to see you again

    ReplyDelete

Followers