Saturday, May 19, 2012

Graduations, Family & Fun

I'm home, I'm home... home sweet, home!! I am in Topeka, KS, folks. My nephew is graduating and I am home to see him walk across the stage! I am so happy for him. I was able to go abroad and yet make it to see all my nieces and nephews graduate from high school. I deserve the best Anchie (auntie) award... ok, jk. Anyways. I haven't seen my family since I left for my 2nd tour to Corea in July 2011. Its been close to a year, that's the longest I've stayed away from my family. I am ready for some good food and fun! Then back to SC and hopefully I'll pass both of these pre-employment exams and then I can blog about having a REAL job! :)

Take care, til next time!

P.S -  Btw, I have a sister that has to know everything before she should, but today we pulled one over on her. I mean she even knew when we threw her a surprise party. Well, today we got her good. Everyone knew I was coming to Topeka except her. She was so excited! It was a well deserving surprise for her. My Mommie was excited too! We all were glad to pull one over on my sister too lol! Good times!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers