Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Blurts & Blurps IV

Blurt: Today, I caught my 4th grade student flipping off a 3rd grader (whom is a little bit slow). After, I told her to quit it, got out of sight, and turned around all I could do was laugh! And yes, she knows what this means, because I know this child very well!! Haha! However, I don't think the kids who saw understood the meaning, lol! I know it's wrong for her to do this, but it just boggles my mind how she knew what to do, did it in slow motion, and then kept running down the track with her finger straight up!  The catch is she didn't expect a teacher, and especially an American teacher to be looking out the window at the exact moment she decides to throw up her middle finger.  I think she thought all of the teachers' were in the teachers' lounge, but NOPE not I lol!


Blurp:  Today, the 2nd school, Naesoo School (the smaller school) had a new 4th grade student.  So, far the new student is awesome, he was answering all or most of the questions! I am so glad. Whew!

2 comments:

  1. ok,be blessed as Lady L would say! I love what u are sharing get job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is great go smart kid... LOL, J shhh but I think a few letters are missing in the other comment in one word LOL love ya... :)

    ReplyDelete

Followers