Friday, November 20, 2009

Sleepin' & Commutin'

What do I do in my spare time when I am not recording "strange insects"? When the kids aren't shouting "Jessica, Jessica, Teacher, Teacher!" When I am not out and about meeting new teachers. Or do you ever wonder what do I do when I come back from hanging out with friends, when I am on the long subway ride home???  Do you really want to know?  Well, well, well look below.  This is what I do when all eyes are not on me anymore, it is my chance to entertain myself.  Daily, I am use to getting stares from at least one person that finds me (Black Lady in Korea) interesting or different. So, this is my opportunity to look at others around me, and this is what I found. 

There are 2 specific people I want you to notice in these pictures. 

Subject#1: Notice the business man in the white collar shirt, he almost missed his stop and jumped up just in time to run off the subway before the doors closed.  I wish I would have been able to snap a photo of him running out the subway doors.  Haha! I had to be discreet. :( lol!

Subject#2: Look at the older lady in the orange coat.  She was calling them wasn't she!? (Meaning - she was in a very good sleep) Lol! Then when it was time for her stop, she jumped up in time, staggering to the doorway, and she was pushing people out of the way to get off the subway.  Lol. No one was going to stop her from missing her destination.  If she only had a bat lol! Those poor people in her path would have gotten beat! Haha!

 Hey, I just report the stuff I stumble upon!! I don't create it ; )

Well, as always...enjoy!! : )











6 comments:

  1. That was great! I enjoyed it very much! Wow being able to sleep and wake up on time on the subway! That is a mystery to me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol! Everybody on trhe subway was sleep but you. It's a wonder they don't miss their stops.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hehe! Both of you are right! I don't know how they did it. I guess its that natural alarm clock...ha! All I know is they gave me a laugh!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's how they do there sis... Get use to it...

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOL LOL LOL, ROFL girl too funy and the people on the row with the lady in orange, tell me why all of them were knocked out, why are they so tired???The mystery to remains unsolved how they did not miss their stops... LOL

    ReplyDelete

Followers