Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Blurts & Blurps V

Blurts:  In order to learn a language you have to open your mouth and just speak. On the other hand, why come into my office every Monday, when you do NOT need to, and try to ask me how my weekend was and try to have a "real" conversation, if neither of us can communicate, then we just smile and nod...um okay we can just do that in the hallway.  However, you all know I love to be sarcastic, so on the real I do appreciate that this certain person who will remain nameless is trying to communicate with me because they like me.  (Hint: No, it is not one of my students.)




Blurps:  On the other hand, I always have one bright student in my class that can help me teach the others or explain something in another form.  Lately, many of my students have been teaching me Hangeul (Korean language), so this has been great for me to get out there and learn with them.  Of course, it excites them to be able to teach a Teacher.  I love it when they are happy and when I can make them smile too! :)

1 comment:

  1. Good idea,learn all u can! Great teaching experience! God bless U!

    ReplyDelete

Followers