Saturday, January 30, 2010

Care Packages are exciting!

My friend from high school whom I am not close to, but we were still cool in high school. Well, we chat on facebook quite often. We have fun clowning around, and chatting back and forth.  Well, one day I think we were talking about life here in Korea, and she decided to ask me what I like or what I would want.  To my surprise she sent me a care package! How sweet? How thoughtful? I was so thrilled I wanted to share with you how blessed I am. I took pictures of some of the items she sent me.

She sent me boxes and boxes of hamburger helper, gravy packets, kool-aid, she also packed chocolate chip cookies, double chocolate chip cookies, and some other goodies! The baked goods were delicious too! I am just soooo blessed and happy for the support I have received before coming here and during my present time here. Thank God for that, and I thank you all for your prayers and comforting words.

Now post some comments.

Today's special shout out goes to Kristin!!! Thanks again! :D

P.S - It is a must that I add my Mommie has been on it too, making sure her baby has what she "wants"! Thank you! Much Kudos to you! Love ya!




HAPPY!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers