Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Random thoughts....

The word "floor" or "3F" in Korean, looks like a snowman to me 층 lol!

If I stay in Korea too long would I be African Korean instead of African American!?

If I had a kid in Korea would he be African Korean!?

Why do the postpeople in Korea deliver mail on scooters!?

How many times do they have to go back to the post office to pick up mail!?

Are Korean's thin because they eat with chopsticks!?

Why is cheese and milk...sorta, kinda left out in the open and not in the fridge!? (Not always, but often enough!)

Why does it seem like only salt is in the kitchen and not on the snowy roads in Korea!?

Why don't they charge for delivering food? Or maybe it depends on the restaurant!

Why do teachers have to pay for a full month of meals even if they only eat one day!? Except, for me 'cause I'm a hustler! I am the only public teacher I know who gets free meals lol!

If its illegal to download movies why do they sale them in stores and everyone knows it!?

Why are Frito Lay chips sweeter in Korea!?

Why do some American products display English on the front, but in the back the ingredients is in Korean!?

Why are ALL the bus driver's mean!?

Why don't the buses wait for late people!?

Why do Korean's still wipe and toss their toilet tissue!?

Why do Korea air dry their clothes!? Does Japan do the same!?

Why don't the homes have vents!? Especially, since they rank 3rd in the world when it comes to technology.

Why did they get rid of Wal-mart!? :( lol! (and before I arrived!) :( lol!

Well, the title is random thoughts lol! Now, before anyone tries to answer. I may actually already know the answer or just don't believe the answers I've been told. For example, when I first moved to Texas they told me they didn't have basements, because they didn't need them. That's not the reason why, the reason is basements in Texas are not a wise choice, the ground is too soft, and the basements collapse easily.

1 comment:

  1. LMBOOOOOOO...girl,I am over here cracking up cause I have had to ask myself some of these questions. Never considered the African-Korean child one though.

    ReplyDelete

Followers