Saturday, February 13, 2010

I talk all day!! (Phone Tutoring)

I am sooo happy I received my first paycheck from phone tutoring this past week. It is still going well, and for those of you who made me the guinea pig can now go apply for a job lol!

I am sure some people want to know how it works, well to make it short and sweet, we can talk about anything, their day, the news, the weather, movies, etc... most students sign up to talk for 10 minutes a day M-F, and some sign up for M/W/F... You are paid a fee for each individual student, and you are paid once a month.  Don't ask me my salary, because I will say "Nunofurbizness" (none of your business) very kindly! :D The most frequent times you will speak to a client would be 6a-8a or 9p-12 am (Korean Time.)

Just another thing I am doing here, at nights, gotta keep the weekends free! ;) It's a blessing too! : )

1 comment:

  1. Awesome blog. I enjoyed reading your articles. This is truly a great read for me. I have bookmarked it and I am looking forward to reading new articles. Keep up the good work!
    tutoring near me

    ReplyDelete

Followers