Sunday, February 14, 2010

It's time I say thank you.... to all of you... "Followers"

I want to say thank you, thank you, thank you for being a follower! I see I have 30 followers, some of you are family, friends, colleagues, classmates, teachers, and much more!! I want to say thank you for reading, commenting, and those that are not followers, but are reading thank you too and you should be a follower (he,he!)  All of you have truly been an inspiration to me in this journey and thank you! I appreciate you taking a few minutes out of your day, week or month to check in on my blog. It really makes the journey in Korea go by smoothly! I so appreciate you, and being a Mommie's little girl, I know I can speak for her and say she appreciates the encouragement you all give me to keep going.


And of course I am always thankful to God for making me who he has allowed me to be, and giving me the opportunity to see another part of the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers