Thursday, October 8, 2009

Blurts & Blurps

I am sitting here thinking about all kinds of stuff as the day goes by, so I am thinking I will create "Blurts or Blurps" of the day, depending on if I remember to post it or if I have something to post daily.

Blurt for the Day:
"I am trying to figure out where these mosquitoes are coming from, and when you kill them they bleed dark red blood! Wth!?"

Blurp for the Day:
Thanks to all the children and teenagers I see around town that do not stare because they have seen a black person, not sure why some of the older people are the main ones staring as if they never watched "The Color Purple" or "Roots" in Hangul. Lol! I mean it's not just a stare, it's a long hypnotized stare. Haha! Unless you lived on a village your entire life, I am going to need you to get with it and snap out of it, I am real.  

3 comments:

  1. Hey J! So glad you made it safely. My mom and I were just talking about you. I'll let her know you made it safely and other than the "stares" everything is going well. Just think, because of you there will now be Korean people who have seen a black person in living color and they won't stare so much next time a black person is in town. Your education goes beyond the classroom...love u.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Girl wait til they start coming up to you petting you and touching your hair to see if you're real. haha!!!

    ~Shay

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome ladies!! Haha Regina & so true!

    Shay get your butt back here lol!

    ReplyDelete

Followers