Friday, October 30, 2009

Pictures of the Teachers Volleyball Tournament & Korean Seafood restaurant



I hope you enjoy the pictures!

This is a photo of me and some of the teachers.  Also, one of my students, her mom is a teacher at our school.  She is the best teacher and the teacher that smuggled the shrimp for me. :)









These are nuts and they are really good! Don't ask me what kind of nuts...

Very sweet man, the Head of all Teachers at my school.


Very sweet teachers, I left the mean ones out the photos.

Enjoy!!

4 comments:

  1. I love it! great job! God is with U! Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing. Wonderful pictures. I stole one. I love you. continue to enjoy your experience

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lol at smuggling shrimp!!

    ReplyDelete

Followers